Sunday, May 27, 2012

La Belle Epoch Paris

     I found some old postcards, with images of Paris and the Eiffel Tower, and I just had to use them to make reproduction travel souvenir vocals. The sepia tones, the old-fashioned writing - I just love the ideas they bring to mind. I put all three of these in the Etsy shop - even though I was sorely tempted to make up necklaces with them for myself!
     Today I'm headed back over to the studio to finish up some orders. I have some ideas buzzing in my head, to create with cut glass and soldered reliquaries, and I have finally assembled all the components I needed to get started - so if I have time after the orders are completed, I plan to play with those ideas, bringing them to life.
     I hope you have a lovely, quiet Sunday afternoon, with family, food and fun!

3 comments:

Alice said...

These are just gorgeous! I think you would have a hard time parting with them.

Have a wonderful weekend!

sharon said...

Gorgeous....dreamy,.....romantic!

Debbie said...

Beautiful pieces Lynn! Love anything French and romantic!!!