Tuesday, May 15, 2012

     I'm hitting the road this week! On Thursday my daughter and two grandkids are headed up to Texas to see the great-grands. Three generations in a car, driving 6 hours. 
     Since I'll be out of pocket until next week, if you order something after Wednesday, I won't be able to ship until after the weekend. I also have some new pieces to photograph and put into Etsy. Maybe right after I pack!
     This medal is another of my faux-enamel experiments. I wanted the light to shine through the red coloring, making it bounce off the pewter underneath and gleam!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip Lynn! Love the faux enamel...you're right...the color shines through!

sharon said...

This oiece is yummy, the red is really cool!
Have a great and safe trip Lynn!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

I had a wonderful time visiting and spending quality time with family. It was a big of a rough stretch on the way home, but overall the kids were really great! Even I was ready to get out of the car at the end of the trip, so who could blame them!