Thursday, March 31, 2011

"I Beautiful" She Says and She's So Right

When her mama asked if she wanted to try on the little shirred peasant top I made her, she nodded. When she slipped it on, the first thing she said was -- get this ---
 "I beautiful!" ...
Of course my heart popped with joy.

She wore her ruffle pants and peasant top to school today. 
I've been sewing a lot this week.

I will get back to showing jewelry and faux-tique components here on the blog.

But for today, I had to show a little beauty girl!

4 comments:

Heidi Post said...

Oh she's precious! So lucky to have someone to sew her a custom wardrobe too :)

Lucid Moon Studio said...

That's so cute! I bet she felt so special all day with her pretty outfit! One day she will look back with nostalgia and appreciate that you sewed for her all over again :)

Fanciful Expressions said...

She's so sweet. I'm sure that someday in the future she'll remember the lovely things that her special grandma made for her.

TesoriTrovati said...

she is so filled with beauty and sweetness and light. cherish every moment with her!
enjoy the day!
erin