Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Open and Waiting



I made some settings, that I can use with rhinestones or with polymer clay inserts, I've been wanting some variety and some that are fairly small, that will work for earrings and bracelets.

I sometimes get stuck making large focals, because they're fun and I enjoy the challenge.

I have to make myself change gears and think about making other things, too.




I don't have the inserts put into these yet.

Maybe they'll be dainty, or maybe I'll make some more nautical designs.

When they have their colorful inserts, I'll show you again.

It's hard to imagine right now what they'll look like, I know.

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

This reminds me that I need to do something spectacular with the bezels that I got from you. I admit that I am hoarding them for just the right project!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Shannon Chomanczuk said...

Really beautiful, can't wait to see what they become.