Sunday, April 18, 2010

Color of Flight



Today I'm changing gears, back to working in pewter, I have some orders waiting to be filled.

It's been lovely, the response I've gotten for the colorful hearts and wings.
So here are a couple more, with pretty blue wings outspread, and bright red wing, green leaf hearts and red scroll heart.



And another of the houses I finished, with a couple of skully beads.



My hands are coated with red, blue and green paint, I'll remove it when I change to casting the pewter.

It's fun working with the bright colors and graphic designs.

Now I'm off to create some metal-toned pieces.

I love changing from media to media - it keeps things interesting.

4 comments:

jacquio said...

the blue wingspan is fabulous. can't wait to use it!

Andrew Thornton said...

I love, love, love the skulls! They're fabulous!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Jacqui, it's coming soon, winging its way ...

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Andrew!
Thanks, I'm so curious to see how yours turned out, did you make something fun - I know you did!