Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Counting Up to Countdown


From somewhere a facination with numbers is showing up.

These little hearts have the numbers "3-2-1" counting down on one side.


The color reminds me of the inside of a ripe peach. I think I'm hankering for summertime.


And this one has the number "5" on one side. In a sky blue color, made to use on a charm bracelet or necklace pendant.

Maybe counting blessings. Or a reminder to count to three, before letting loose. Or five times the joy in a sweet family dinner spent together.


Whatever the numbers mean to you. Counting jelly beans in a jar. Flowers in a vase. Baby bunnies sitting in the yard in the early morning.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speaking of counting - I just passed my one year anniversary in the expeditionD Etsy shop, it opened last year at Easter, and now it's over 500 sales. Thanks to all of you for your continuing support and encouragement, and for your lovely Feedback on the Etsy site. I'm planning a special sale event in the shop to celebrate the anniversary, you'll be the first to know.

And the blog just hit 22,500 hits since April, 2008.

Blessings to all of you for coming back so often, for frequently commenting, for continually making me feel supported and connected.

1 comment:

sharon said...

Congratulations Lynn on your great success, and your anniversary!! My anniversary is today also, 25 years of marriage! WOW. I just might celebrate with another purchase from you when you have your sale! Your hearts are very appropriate for today also.....it's international charm day!!, not to mention they are so intriguing and beautiful!