Monday, January 19, 2009

Going Bananas


I usually favor mixed colors, with just a hint of the aged look. A cloudy blue, a ruddy carmine.


I don't know where this bright yellow came in, I think maybe I'm trying to lighten things up.


These are put together as a pair, they're closely matched in color but the images on them are different.


It may mean that I need more fruits and vegetables.


Or just that I miss the sun.

Either way, they're fun to look at.
And one of them is looking back, in way.

2 comments:

Gaea said...

I love the yellow! It reminds me of travel for some reason! Beautiful!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Gaea, I think I invoked the yellow by referring to lemonade. You know, when life gives you lemons! I guess I got lemons on the brain.

Wonder why it makes you think of travel - the color or the design?