Thursday, November 27, 2008

Counting Days, Counting Blessings

See the hand dyed cotton amulet bags with the loving creative hand painted on the front? They are straining at the seams to hold all the special goodies!

All the charms are really fun, special and uniquely suited to each other.

The message of each one is geared to remind of some special thought, event or blessing in life.

I can't wait to start showing them to you. But I have to wait a little longer, to avoid spoiling the surprise!


BUT ... here's a little sneak peek!

Hope your holidays are happy, healthy and hearty ...

3 comments:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Oh Lynn, I can't wait to see our goodies! Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Cristi, you should have them soon! I may do a 12 days of Christmas and show all of the charms from all the charming ones like you!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

I am up for Studio Saturday on the ArtBeadScene blog this week - so I'll be unveiling all the bounty then!